- What is the Promote Me App?
Promote Me – Promote Me app is a bundle of apps that includes 7 categories of apps that includes 20+ Shopify apps, aimed at boosting sales by increasing conversion rate and decreasing page load time.
- Does the wheel of fortune Allow duplicate Email?
Yes, but if the store owner / Merchant permits to do so from the Wheel of Fortune setting page.
- What mean by Minimum Amount to Spend in Advanced Shipping Bar?
The Minimum Amount to spend means to get free shipping you must have to purchase up to the minimum amount that entered into the Minimum Amount to Spend box. E.g. you have entered 700 means up to 699 shipping will be paid after you reach to 700 your shipping will be free.
- How does Instant Page load work?
The preloading is using code to tell visitors’ browsers to preload specific pages. As a result, customers get to experience faster navigation.
- Where Cart notice of Currency converter app will display? What the requirement of it?
It will be displayed on the cart page or cart drawer popup. In case checkout is not possible in the selected currency, communicate to customers that prices are converted to their currency but checkout will be in your store’s default currency. BTW, the Currency converter app is supporting the multi-currency feature of Shopify.
- Where Cart reserved feature of Cart reserved app will display? What the requirement of it?
It will be displayed on the cart page or cart drawer popup with a specific time that you have specifies in Cart reserved -> Settings -> Countdown Timer. Sometimes a shopper just needs a little push; a little reminder that they need to check out now to avoid losing their items.
- Can I set to display only currency name in the Currency Switcher Widget of Currency Converter App?
Yes, you can set to display only the currency name in Currency Switcher Widget by goes to Currency Converter -> Currency Switcher -> Deselect/Uncheck Display Flag. Now the widget will not display the flag along with the currency name.
- How can I set the background color of the Advanced Shipping bar?
You can change the background color of the Advanced Shipping Bar by going to Advanced Shipping Bar -> General Settings -> Background Color.
- How can I configure the discount code for Wheel of Fortune in Shopify admin?
- How can I do the translation of different messages in different languages in Wheel of Fortune?
You can translate the different messages in different languages by going to Wheel of fortune -> Translate Settings and write all the details in your language as you want to see.
- How can I set the custom logo in the Wheel of fortune App?
You can set the custom logo or wheel logo in the Wheel of fortune App by goes to Wheel of Fortune -> Wheel Opener Icons -> Custom Trigger Icon URL or Wheel logo URL.
- Can I set the position of Advanced Cookie Bar?
Yes, you can change the position of Advanced Cookie Bar using Advanced Option and apply CSS class where you want to set the Advanced Cookie Bar.
- What is Auto apply the discount in the Wheel of Fortune App?
If the Auto applies discount option is select then the discount code will automatically apply to checkout and if Auto applies is off then you will need to apply the discount code manually when checking out.
- Can I customize the position of the Back To Top button?
- Does the discount code will automatically apply to the checkout page with Skip Cart on Product Page App?
No, if you use the Skip Cart on Product Page App then you have to manually type the discount code on the checkout option.
- Can I change the theme style of the Advanced Cookie bar?
Yes, you can change the theme style of Advanced Cookie Bar by going to Advanced Cookie Bar -> Customize Advanced Cookie Bar -> Theme Style and select the option like Dark or Light.
- Can I search with text & number in Search Autocomplete App?
You can search with the only product name you cannot search with any number value.
- Can I set a separate position for the Currency Switcher widget for Desktop & Mobile?
Yes, you can set a separate position for Currency Switcher widgets for Desktop & Mobile by going to Currency Converter -> Currency Switcher and set Desktop position and Mobile Position.
- Does it possible to see the price in the store’s default currency when moving over while using the Currency Converter App?
Yes, it is possible using a currency converter by going to Currency Converter -> Currency Switcher and select show original price on mouseover. But if you have multi-currency in your Shopify admin then this feature will not work.
- Does it possible that currency automatically converts based on location while using the Currency Converter App?
Yes, it is possible by going to Currency Converter -> Currency Option and select automatically convert currency based on location option.
- Can I change the position of the cart notice in the Currency Converter App?
Yes, you can do that by going to Currency Converter -> Cart Notice -> Place Cart Notice and select the position or you can change it from the selector option beside it using CSS.
- Is Page Title on Inactive Tab works for multiple tabs?
Yes, when you open multiple web pages in a different tab from your website so each tab will show Page Title is Inactive or not.
- Can I set a different position for Initial, Progressive, and Final Message in Advanced Shipping Bar App?
No, you cannot set different positions for Initial, Progressive, and Final Message. But you can set the position of the advanced shipping bar by going to Advanced Shipping Bar -> General Settings -> Position.
- How can I change the Animated Checkout Button triggered automatically?
You can change it by going to Animated Checkout Button -> Other Settings -> Trigger and select option as your choice.
- Can I Enable or Disable Coupon Timer Bar In Wheel of Fortune App?
Yes, you can Enable or Disable Coupon Timer Bar by going to Wheel of Fortune-> Coupon Timer Bar Settings and Select / Deselect the Show Coupon Timer Bar option.
- Can I set privacy policies for specific only EU Customers in the Wheel of Fortune App?
- Can I set the position of the Add To Cart button for Desktop and Mobile separately?
Yes, you can set the position of the Add To Cart button for Desktop and Mobile separately by going to Add To Cart -> Placement Settings -> Place Desktop or Mobile inside the element using CSS selectors.
- What if we have more questions?
Well, No Problem just fire email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible with answers.