Thank you for joining getting started article. Let’s discuss, So by default Notify Me automatically setup all Basic Settings to start first time scan against all your products(and variants) and once scan finish, It will send you an email with all products(and variants) whose inventory is/are less or equal to 0 (Zero). Let’s discuss one by one all Basic Settings options.
Make sure Notify Me app status must be enabled in order to track your store products inventory with Notify Me app.
2. Email(s) – Notify Me On:
You need to mention email(s) where you want to receive inventory reminders as and when your products(and variants) goes below Global Inventory Warning Levels. You are allowed to use up to 5 emails.
3. Global Inventory Warning Level(s):
You need to mention Inventory Warning Levels so Notify Me will know when you need to reminder. Inventory Warning Level will be in number format and you are able to add up to 5 Global Inventory Warning Level(s).
- If you need product reminder when your product inventory become 0(Zero) then simply put 0 in box and press enter followed by Save Changes button.
- If you need product reminder on levels basis and when it reached to 0 and 10 then simply add 0 in box and press enter and again add 10 in box and press enter followed by Save Changes button.
4. Email Notification Frequency:
You need to choose how frequently or quick you need email reminders once your products(and variants) goes below Global Inventory Warning Levels. Notify Me will never send repeat emails for same products so if you receive any email for one product you will not receive again for same product until you restock it if it’s goes Out of Stock in your Shopify Admin Product section.
All Frequency Levels:
- As soon as you received order – Instant [With Paid Plans only]
- Once in an hour
- Once in 2 hours
- Once in 4 hours
- Once in 8 hours
- Once in 16 hours
- Once in 24 hours
- Once in 32 hours
- Once in 64 hours
- Once in a week
- Once in a month
For now we are supporting these many Frequency Levels. If you have any suggestions we are always welcome and we are happy to include more 🙂
5. Global Inventory Restock:
Now Notify Me provide feature called Inventory Restock. When your products/variants goes below Inventory Warning Levels that you have specify in Notify Me settings, You have option to restock products/variants after specific duration and with specific amount(quantity). You are able to restock same way with Additional Inventory Warning Levels and/or Specific Inventory Warning Levels where we have given option with “Add Inventory Restock Detail” for each products/variants, you just need to click on that link and you will see same “Restock quantity” and “Update restock quantity after” option in popup for individual products/variants.
6. Other Settings:
- Change inventory from email?: If you enable this setting you will allow to change your products inventory from email reminder so you doesn’t need to login to your Shopify Store Admin and no need to go to that product to make it in stock 🙂 You are easily able to modify your products inventory by one click from email reminder.
- Display SKU in email?: If you enable this setting you will see products name with SKU in inventory reminder emails that Notify Me will send as and when your products(and variants) goes below global inventory warning levels. If you haven’t inserted then we will silently hide SKU in inventory reminder emails.
- Display vendor in email?: Same as SKU you will see Vendor names with product name in inventory reminder emails. But please make sure you have inserted Vendor names when creating products in Shopify Admin. If you haven’t inserted then we will silently hide vendor in inventory reminder emails.
- Email reminder subject line: So if you want to put custom email reminder subject line then you just need to put your words in the box. But this is just for your use and if you leave this as blank then we will display our default Email Subject line when Notify Me will send you email reminders.