- What should we do once save email addresses on the email setup page?
We will send you an email whenever we find products below the inventory warning level. But please note we will only notify for products that go below the inventory warning level after our app is installed.
- What is the Inventory Warning Level in the settings page?
Well, we will check the Inventory Warning Level value against your store’s all product’s quantity/inventory before sending you an inventory reminder. So reminder email will display all products that meet EQUAL to warning level and may soon become Out Of Stock with its remaining quantity/inventory if any. Eg. So, if you want to receive a reminder when any product(s) quantity/inventory reached 10 then you need to put 10 as the Inventory Warning Level value and we will send you a reminder whenever any product has quantity/inventory as 10.
- What is Inventory Warning Levels By Products/Variants on the settings page?
Well, By Setting this option you can set up Inventory Warning Levels By Individual Products or Variants. Eg. If one or more products selling faster in your store compare to other products. Then you can set their inventory level to say 10 so you will get little time to fill inventory again in your store and for all other products will check against global inventory warning level 0 or anything that you set in the settings page.
- What is the Change inventory from the email reminder on the settings page?
So Change inventory from email reminder allows you to change your products inventory directly from your email inbox 🙂 You will see one button called “Update Inventory” in the Email reminder once you enable this option from Notify Me settings. By clicking the “Update Inventory” button from an Email reminder, you will redirect to our secure page and you will see all Out Of Stock Products list and it will allow you to change your inventory in bulk.
- So shall we receive all product’s variant notification as well?
Yes. Whenever your customers will purchase a product from your store, we will check Products and Variants’ availability at that time so you will be able to receive Products and Variants notification as and when it goes below to Inventory Warning Level.
- Shall we receive a notification if we don’t want to track inventory for some products/variants?
No. You will not receive the notification from us if you don’t want to track some of your products/variant’s inventory. You simply need to login to your Shopify store and change option in the Product Management -> Inventory policy from Shopify tracks this product’s inventory to Don’t track inventory and that’s it. The help article is here.
- What is track specific Products/Variants inventory only feature?
So we have launched a new feature called track specific Products/Variants inventory only. So now you can insert only products/variants whose reminder you want instead of all your store products/variants. This is a Pro feature so you need to upgrade your plan from FREE to pay.
- Is there a way to set a specific time each day that we can get the Notify Me email?
No, currently you cannot set the specific time for the day. But you can set the frequency of sending the mail.
- Is that possible to remove the add to cart button automatically and also notify me when in the stock button instead since it’s sold out?
No, it is not possible. Because our app works in the background and observes that if any product goes below your specified inventory warning level, then our app will remind you by sending the notification email to you.
- Can I use it for coming soon products? Is there any option in the notify me of an app?
No, So sorry but currently no feature available in Notify Me. It will automatically send a notification email to merchants with mention email addresses of their choice when the merchant store’s products go below inventory warning level (Out of Stock).
- Do you offer Location-based stock update emails?
We are providing a reminder of the total stock of a particular product in all locations. A location-specific stock reminder is not possible for any product.
- Dose the notify me button on a product detail page? And customers to be able to receive a notification when a product gets stock back.
Notify Me App is not for the customers. It will not work in the front store. Notify Me App is for store owners/merchants. It will work in the background. Notify Me will automatically send a notification email to merchants/store owners with mention email addresses of their choice when the merchant store’s products go below inventory warning level(Out of Stock).
- Can I change inventory from an email reminder?
Yes, you can change inventory from email reminder by going to Notify Me app ->Basic Settings -> Other Settings -> Select Change inventory from email? option.
- What is Web Push Notification? Is it varying as a different browser?
Web push notifications are notifications that can be sent to a user via desktop web and mobile web. Web push notifications are delivered on a user’s desktop or mobile screen anytime they have their browser open — regardless of whether or not the user is on the website. Yes, the web push notification is varying as display position as in chrome it will display at the bottom of the page whereas in Firefox is display at the top side.
- Can I enable Web Push Notification reminders for Out Of Stock products?
Yes, you can enable Web Push Notification reminders for Out Of Stock products by go to Notify Me -> Advanced Settings -> Click on Enable button of Web Push Notification.
- Can I change the subject line of the email?
Yes, you can change the subject line of email by going to Notify Me -> Basic Settings -> Other Settings -> Additional Settings -> Email Subject line.
- Can I display a Vendor name in email?
Yes, you can display the vendor name in the email. For that you go to the Notify Me app -> Basic Settings -> Select Display Vendor in the email option. But please make sure you have inserted Vendor names when creating products in Shopify Admin. If you haven’t inserted then we will silently hide the vendor in inventory reminder emails.
- Can I use both track specific product/variant and global inventory warning levels together?
No, you cannot use both track specific product/variant and global inventory warning level together because the global inventory warning level will check against all products in your store whereas track specific product/variant will check for only one product.
- After how long time email will send after the product has gone out of stock?
Notify Me app will require a 1-hour maximum to send an inventory reminder email after any products/variant go below the inventory warning level.
- If manually change in product’s inventory then email get sent?
No, notify me will send an email when real order is placed by customers and if the product goes below the inventory warning level then the email will send.
- Can I add SKU in email?
Yes, you can add the SKU in email. For that you go to the Notify Me app -> Basic Settings -> Other Settings -> Select Display SKU in email? Option.
- Can I Manage store inventory stock from the Notify Me app?
Yes, you can manage store inventory stock from the Notify Me app by going to the Notify Me app -> Manage Inventory. In this option, you can manage the different product inventory for stock.
- Can I Export a CSV file of inventory stock?
Yes, you can export a CSV file of inventory stock by going to Notify Me -> Manage Inventory -> Export as CSV.
- What if we have more questions?
Well, No Problem just fire email at email@example.com with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible with answers.