- Which settings apply if we don’t change/modify any settings from Buy Me admin?
No Problem! If you don’t change/modify settings from Buy Me admin then Buy Me will consider your store’s default theme settings. Eg. Color, Size, Hover effects, etc.
- Will Buy Me allow customers to Buy any Out of Stock or Sold Out products/variants?
Well, It depends on your store products/variants inventory settings as Buy Me always consider inventory tracking policy that explains by Shopify here.
- How to install Buy Me app in my new theme?
Well, the Buy Me app will automatically install in all current and future themes of your store. We are using Shopify advanced ScriptTag API that will automatically insert our scripts into your store and start showing Buy Me widget 🙂 You will be able to find more details of ScriptTag API from here.
- How do I cancel my Buy Me App paid subscription?
You will need to click on the ‘Select’ button of the ‘Free’ plan in the Buy Me App -> Plans page to cancel your paid subscription at any time.
- How to block the widget for a specific page?
You can go to the Buy Me -> Exclude By URL then in the Page URL field add the page URL where you want to block the widget and from Exclude/Disable menu select the widget that you want to block.
- How to hide add to cart icon when the cart is empty?
You can hide the Cart icon if there is no product in the cart. You go to the Buy Me -> Sticky Buy Me Cart and checked Display only if at least one product in the cart? Option.
- What is Instant Load?
If you enable this setting then we will display the Sticky Buy Me widget as soon as your Product page loads in your browser. This setting will be really helpful where your product page has a default Add To Cart button but it’s too down and you need to scroll more to purchase your product. So it depends on which Shopify Theme you are using. If you are not sure to use these settings or have confusion, then please chat with us or email us from an in-app chat widget and we will help you.
- What the mean by “FREE PLAN AVAILABLE in buy me app?
We have a FREE FOREVER plan and it will be free forever with the limited feature enabled but if you select the FREE plan then you will get all the features (including paid plan features) free for 14 days to test it and decide to go with the FREE plan or PAID If you stay in the FREE plan after 14 days free trial finished then you will automatically get all free plan features and all other features will be silently hidden in your store.
- Does this app make my website slow?
No, we are using the Shopify API script tag so it will not affect your website speed. Our widget code will load in the last after all the features are load on the page.
- In my store there is only one product so how can I use Sticky Buy Me Widget? OR How can I use/display the Sticky Buy Me Widget on the home page and/or any other page?
For that, you can use Sticky URL Based ATC where you can add the URL of your page where you want to display the widget.
- What is Exclude URL? How does it work?
If you don’t want to show any feature out of like Sticky Buy Me Widget, Sticky Buy Me Cart, Sticky Cart Preview, and/or Quick Buy Me Widget then add the page URL and the select appropriate widget from the dropdown menu. After you want to show all widget then press the delete icon on the right side.
- How can I set the click on the cart icon and stay on the same page on the collection page?
Yes, you can do this using Buy Me -> Quick Buy Me Widget -> Position, Action & Color -> When Quick Buy is clicked, Add product to cart and select the option.
- What is the total potential revenue?
Revenue is the income generated from business operations and includes discounts and deductions for returned merchandise. It is the gross income figure from which costs are subtracted to determine net income.
- How the Add To Cart clicks are calculated?
When you click once on the Add To Cart button of Sticky Buy Me Widget then it calculates as one click.
- Will Sticky Buy Me Widget change the currency automatically when merchants use the automatic currency converter on location base?
Yes, Sticky Buy Me Widget changes the currency automatically when merchants use the automatic currency converter on location base.
- How to solve the problem when the Quick Buy Me Widget is hiding behind the sale sticker?
There is a Quick Buy Me z-index Position (Optional) option in the Buy Me -> Quick Buy Me Widget -> Position, Action & Colors. By increase or decrease the value you can solve the problem when the Quick Buy me Widget is hiding behind the sale sticker. Please make sure to click on the Save button after making any changes.
- How can I redirect the user to the checkout page of Other Checkout Page App Instead of Shopify’s checkout page?
The Sticky Buy Me Widget will automatically redirect the user to another checkout page app instead of Shopify’s checkout page. But make sure that the Buy Me -> Sticky Buy Me Widget -> Others (Optional): -> Skip Cart and go directly to Checkout? the option is unchecked/deselected.
- Can we change the Add To Cart button text in any other language?
Yes, you can do that by writing the button text in other languages. This option is available in the Buy Me -> Sticky Buy Me widget -> Buy/Add To Cart Button -> Button Text.
- Can I display the Add To Cart button on my blog?
Yes, you can do that using the Sticky URL Based ATC option where you just have to add the URL of your blog.
- What if we have more questions?
Well, No Problem just fire email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible with answers.